Carefully Welcoming You Back May 4, 2020 22:16
What we will provide:
* A monitored and safe space in which to shop.
* Our team will all be wearing face masks – we encourage our customers to do the same.
* A limited number of customers in the garden center at one time. Please
* Hand sanitzer locations.
* A continuously sanitized check-out area.
* Wagons that have been wiped down with sanitizer after each use.
* Delivery to your home with a minimum purchase and delivery fee.
* No frills service. There will be very limited one-on-one staff availability.
* Available staff members will be happy to answer questions from a safe 6’ distance.
* To have a more in-depth discussion, please call or e-mail your questions: 920-682-6331 or email@example.com.
Please abide by these guidelines:
* If you are sick or under the weather, plan to shop another day.
* Abide by the CDC’s 6’ Social Distancing guideline.
* We encourage you to shop alone or with one other at the most. Please do your best to leave children at home.
* No pets in the garden center during this time.